100 Resilient Cities Network
Job Vacancy Announcement
Ramallah Municipality was selected to be a member of the first 33 cities in the world to join the (100 Resilient Cities Network), pioneered by the Rockefeller Foundation. The 100 Resilient Cities Network will provide financial and technical support to member cities to develop and implement city-wide plans for building resilience, share new knowledge and resilience best practices and foster new connections and partnerships.
Accordingly, Ramallah Municipality announces its need to occupy the position of a Chief Resiliency Officer (CRO) for the (100 Resilient Cities Network) project on a full time basis for one year contract renewable.
• University degree in civil or environmental Engineering, business administration or other management fields (Master degree in Business Administration MBA or Master degree in Public Administration MPA is preferred).
• Has successfully led one or more major initiatives/program from end to end, from design through execution and evaluation
• Leadership skills that can mobilize the political and community support to the project.
• At least 7 years of experience working in leading position in different development sectors.
• Experience and expertise in strategic planning and thinking.
• Already have developed excellent working relationship with key stakeholders at the city governance, local and international development actors.
• Experience in preparing proposals for funding projects and fundraising.
• Excellent ability to communicate (write, speak and read) in English.
• Ability to travel and move in different areas within and outside the Palestinian territories.
• Demonstrated good communication, presentation and coordination skills.
• Skills in report writing as per project requirements
• Has the understanding and vision around building resilience for cities and communities.
Ramallah municipality is an equal opportunity employer and it gives preference to residents of Ramallah. For whom is interested, please fill the application form for the desired vacation at Ramallah municipality website: http://22.214.171.124/recruitment/Recruitment.aspx
Please attach the CV no later than 25/02/2015 at 03:00 pm.
Eng. Mousa Hadid
Mayor of Ramallah